The Parish Council maintains the following play areas:
Avon Road Play Area is aimed at primary school aged children.
Upper Farm Road Play Area was one of the projects undertaken by Oakley Youth Council in the mid 1990's and contains an open area with small goal posts and an adjacent area suitable for toddler / pre-school age children.
Beach Park is leased by the Parish Council from Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and located in Station Road, it provides the following facilities:
- BMX Track
- Skateboard Park - originally designed by members of Oakley Youth Council and opened by the Mayor of Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council it caters for a wide age range
- Tennis Courts - these are public tennis courts recently completely refurbished
- Childrens' Play Area - for younger children, it has a picnic table and seating nearby
- Dog Exercise Area - an enclosed area currently set aside for dog exercise
- Basketball Hoop - with a hard-standing
- Small covered shelter
There is ample off-road car parking at this site.
There are other play areas in the village which are owned and maintained by Basingstoke and Deane Borough council - see Other Village Amenities / Play Areas