Oakley & Deane Parish Council
Chemist: Oakley Pharmacy, 22 Oakley Lane, Oakley, RG23 7JY.
Telephone: (01256) 782381
Open: Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
This pharmacy dispenses all prescriptions and provides medical advice.
Late dispensing: Ring 111 or go to NHS pharmacy service search to get details of late night pharmacies
Defibrillators: Defibrillators can be found at the following places:
- The Fox PH, Newfound (Outside Wall),
- The Barley Mow PH, Oakley Lane (Outside Wall),
- The Newfound Pavilion (Inside)
- The Peter Houseman Pavilion, off Rectory Road (Outside Wall).
- East Oakley Village Hall, (Green Hut), Hill Road
- Oakley Infant School, Oakley Lane
- Oakley Cricket Club, Trenchard Lane, Oakley, RG23 7EA
Dentist: Oakley Dental Practice, 5 Oakley Lane, Oakley, RG23v7JZ
Phone: (01256) 781857
For routine appointments you can select the following link: http://www.oakleydentalpractice.co.uk/
Emergency dental work: Ring 111; select Dentist on the options; you will be put through to an operator who will allocate a time to visit one of the dental health care centres.
Doctor: Watership Down Health: The Surgery, Station Road, Overton, Basingstoke, RG25 3DU
There is also a surgery in Oakley at Sainfoin Lane, Oakley, RG23 7HZ.
Telephone : (01256) 770212 or for more details see: www.oakleyandovertonsurgery.co.uk
Hospital: North Hampshire Hospital: Aldermaston Road , Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
Phone: (01256) 473202 or for more details see: http://www.hampshirehospitals.nhs.uk/
Other health organisations covering Oakley:
- Alcoholics anonymous: Phone:0845 769 7555
- Gambling Addiction: Phone (01256) 843203
- Health Visitor: Phone: (01635) 298627
- Next Step for Bereaved People: Phone: (01256) 780095
- Oakley First Responders: Contact: John Bonner: Phone: (01256) 781783
- Oakley Health Walks: Contact: Jenny Banks: Phone: 07788 580535
- Oakley Memory Club: Contact: Jean Holmes-Morris: Phone: 07525 133688
- Phoenix Alcoholic Counselling Service: Phone: (01256) 843203
- Pregnancy Crisis Centre: Phone: (01256) 460100
- St John's Ambulance: Contact: Doug Lawrence: Phone: (01256) 782472