The Parish Council maintains the following play areas:
Avon Road Play Area has within the last two years been refurbished. It is aimed for primary school aged children
Upper Farm Road Play Area was one of the projects undertaken by Oakley Youth Council in the mid 1990's and contains an open area with small goal posts and an adjacent area suitable for toddler / pre-school age children. This area is due for refurbishment.
Beach Park is leased by the Parish Council from Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and located in Station Road, it provides the following facilities:
- BMX Track - now nearly 30 years old. The Parish Council is planning to re-vitalise the area to serve a wider age range.
- Skateboard Park - originally designed by members of Oakley Youth Council and opened by the Mayor of Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council it caters for a wide age range
- Tennis Courts - these are public tennis courts recently completely refurbished
- Childrens Play Area - for younger children, it has a picnic table and seating nearby
- Dog Exercise Area - an enclosed area currently set aside for dog exercise. It is proposed to install an 'outside gym' when funds are available in part of this section
- Basketball Hoop - with a hard-standing
- Small covered shelter.
There is ample off-road car parking at this site The car park is also the site of the main recycling centre in the village.
There are other play areas in the village which are owned and maintained by Basingstoke and Deane Borough council - see Other Village Amenities / Play Areas